Love is still abounding. So If you can’t stand the Squish, leave now.
01. Krimpets and Santa decorations came in the mail:
02. I love Tastycake Krimpets, especially the double iced ones. Although I think I love the plain chocolate cupcakes better.
03. Part of the stress I’ve been dealing with for the past few months can finally be publicly revealed. The family is going to be together for the first time in 13 years for Christmas. Years of deceit by one member it have been laid out in the open. Which brought the rest of us together.
04. Yep, my grandmother is on her way to Texas as I type. Hence the rush to get a bazillion pieroghy done for Christmas Eve, since that’s all traditional and stuff.
05. That picture? Represents only a portion of the 9 dozen that were made yesterday. Today appears to be another fine day for making ‘rogies.
06. Gosh it feels good to be able to talk about it in public.
07. Texas had two days off this weekend. A Christmas miracle I do believe.
08. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. And it’s the readers of the blog here and all of the wonderful people donating to the cause. I’ve even had people saying, hey, I donated, but don’t worry about putting me in the drawing. So, spread the word. Although it’d be nice if everyone got a prize, it’d be even neater if we raised more money.
09. Coffee is the nectar of the Gods. (not to bee confused with the Catlyst of the Gods)
Happy Sunday y’all!