First up is this lovely cowl, hand knit by me in Juniper Moon Willa.
The infamous Cookie and the smart and sassy Sarah are both knitting a little something too. No, I do not know what they are knitting yet, but as soon as I find out, I’ll let you know. I’m also awaiting some fun little things that will round out the prize.
- Donations can be made through
October 26, 2012October 31, 2012 at the Guthy Jackson website.
- Every $10 donated gets you one entry in the drawing.
- One share of this on your blog or Facebook gets you one entry (let me know you did).
- You must put Stacey Pope in the purpose section or email me a copy of your donation receipt. stacey (at) purlingdervishes (dot) com
- Drawing will be done on November 1, 2012
There are two funds to donate to this year. One is the traditional Research Fund and the other is the Friends of Patient Day. (they’re both on the donation page).
For more information, you can see this post.
I know it’s been a rough couple of years, so if you can’t donate here, please consider buying the Hope Grows Cowl pattern. All proceeds will go to Guthy Jackson. (All, I’m eating the paypal fees.) I’m also working on a scarf. Here’s a sneak peek.
Tomorrow? Baby ducks and the story of the Massacre at 42 Farms.
Happy Friday y’all!