I took both cars to the car wash yesterday… and my spindle went along for a field trip. No one looked at me funny. Either time.
It’s the magic of his Mustang I tell you. Really. The first time I went there in my car, I got the standard service. I came back that day with his car? It got free smell and free wax and free shiny wheels. I was a little shocked. They were practically fighting over who got to dry it (and thereby drive it).
Now? The guys treat me well in both cars. Free stuff all around. AND! There is actually someone there who likes my little zoom-zoom better than his car.
Fine. I’ll admit, I do love his car, maybe more than mine. But you have to know the history. The first brand spanking new car I ever bought by myself was a ’96 Mustang in Pacific green, and I bought it right off the showroom floor. That’s when I learned that the GT in a GT Mustang really stood for GOOD TIMES!
♥ ♥ ♥
Yeah, I don’t know where all that came from. Awake too early and not enough sleep? I was so excited last night that I didn’t fall asleep until well after 2 a.m. and was up at 4.
♥ ♥ ♥
Oh yeah! I was talking about my spinning. I’m taking it to the airport when I pick him up. Then I get a week and a few days off. Unless I take it fishing with us.
There! That was the Official Team Crankypants Squishy Edition update.
♥ ♥ ♥
Since I might not be seen for about a week, here’s some Friday Fill-Ins to keep ya busy.
1. The last thing I ate was klondike 100 calorie ice cream sandwich for a late night snack and kashi for breakfast. ( I would have said coffee and kashi, but it did ask what I ate.)
2. A little hoochie skirt is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it … rain? What’s rain?
4. Texas was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are wonderful and squishy and I can’t wait to have one of his.
6. I’m gonna need some extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to um HELLO?!? Where have you been living, under a rock?, tomorrow my plans include uh, yea, same as Friday’s and Sunday, I want to well, what I want to do is different than what we are doing, but – his momma and step father are coming over for a cookout (on the new MANGRILL ™ and they’re delivering the washer! WOOT! No more laundromat for me!
♥ ♥ ♥
Happy Friday y’all!