Not by me of course. I fell in love with all the snowboarding stuff during the Olympics. I had no idea either. I will probably now become an X-Games watcher. Y’all might want to start planning that intervention now.
- Current Reading:
- Kindle – Banshee by Barry Fitzgerald
- Nook-Kabbalah for Beginners by Rav Michael Laitman, PhD.
- Physical book – Advanced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Techniques by Marcelo Garcia
- Current Music: Timber by Pitbull and Kesha
- Mood: Drained
- Smells: Espresso
- Sounds: The heater running
- Sights: The mylar balloon that just won’t deflate!
- Current Knitting: The sweater that just won’t end!
- Current Spinning: Spinning? Who spins?
- Current Weaving: Um, yeah, I saw a couple of loom things around here somewhere.
What are you doing today?
Happy Tuesday y’all!