Subtitle: Where did the weekend go and other random thoughts.
01. I think the Mid- Atlantic region tried to kill me. Seriously. I’m still recovering from whatever the gods of allergens decided to throw at me. Most likely ragweed and goldenrod and other stuff I’m highly allergic to and not exposed to as violently around here.
02. Sleep is my bestest friend… when I’m not trying to expel a lung.
03. Since I’ve only been semi-conscious, it makes perfect sense to play UM’s
Intruder :: violate
Trench coat :: with garter and heels
Lipstick :: shiny and luscious
Humongous :: oh hell, I’m not going there
Oven mitts :: apron, pearls and kitten heels
Case :: satchel
Daughter ::of Satan
Attorney :: hippy crunchy (sorry, thought of a wonderful attorney I know and that’s what he is)
Shaken :: not stirred
04. You can either give negativity power over your life or you can choose happiness instead. Take control and choose to focus on what is important in your life. ~Anais Nin
05. I am oh, so happy to be home. Even with a busy week ahead of me.
06. And that right there is my excuse for heading back to bed right now.
Because if I don’t post, and don’t answer phone calls*, people get worried… so… you get this week’s UM’s
Teeth :: bite
Sweeten :: with honey
Demons :: her head split open and demons flew out
Pizza :: pepperoni and banana peppers
Protector :: condom
Smooth :: operator
Coat :: fur
Pebbles :: and Bam Bam
Pregnant :: ick
Sing :: sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong … la la la la laaaa la
Sunday boredom, I had it and obviously played with my theme.
Although I did get a metric butt load of cleaning done. Well, more like going through all of my clothes and getting rid of a bunch and straightening the closet. I.despise.clutter. And hoarding. If you haven’t worn or used something in a year, it should probably go away.
Or it could be the fact it was 69 yesterday and I was feeling like a bit of spring cleaning… at least until tomorrow when it’s going to be snowy and a high of 38. O.o
Happy Monday y’all?
*this because I decided to take an early morning class at the gym and might not be able to talk to Carrie and I figured I better head it off before she thinks I was snipered.
1. Good times: good food, good friends.
2. I love my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring are you listening? (ACK!)
4. I think I LOVE my new coffee machine just a little.
5. Once more I got nothing accomplished today (except a flu shot and some bloodwork).
6. When will the holiday insanity end? Because really? It is not all about the money people.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to trying my chai green tea, tomorrow my plans include hibernating and Sunday, I want to hibernate some more!