01. I love that I have a friend who can rationalize bacon ranch pasta salad as an appropriate after workout meal.
02. I love that I have a friend who is knowledgeable in stooopid mortgage stuff.
03. I love that I have a friend who is a knitting monkey and sends me the best.links.ever. (is this picture better?)
04. I love that I have a friend who inspires and motivates me to be healthier.
05. I love that I have a group of friends who are amazing, talented, funny, snarky, loving and crazy. (yeah, I copped out on this one, but I got tired of the linkity)
06. I love that I have a gym not even 5 miles from my house. And maybe, just maybe I might actually do the walk/bike thing there. Maybe. When I can make it up the kill without wanting to DIE!
07. In the meantime, I love that I get to drive his Mustang because not only is it loud and fun and fast, but I feel like one bad mofo when I drive it. (as opposed to feeling cute and sporty when I drive mine)
08. I’ve been doing zumba classes and I love them. No, really. LOVE! But I need to be aware of my limits as I triggered a little eyesight loss thingy. (don’t worry, it’s Utoff’s Phenomenon – it happens. It’s like bad electrical wiring getting over heated) It might pay to have a session or two with a personal trainer or a physical therapist who can help me find a good, balanced routine that will help me get back into shape and feel healthier without pissing off the NMO or the arm. (all the neuro said was “low weights, high reps” Dooode, that sooo doesn’t help)
09. Found on Facebook (despite your political views, this is funny so get the stick outta your… )
The IOC stunned the world this morning when they awarded U.S. President Barack Obama a gold medal for Men’s Skiing. Even though he’s never skied an IOC spokesman said “Barack Obama is going downhill faster than anyone this year.”
♥ ♥ ♥
Ok. All outta love.
So you get some random crap too. WOO! Bonus!
01. The train started moving again, so he’s back on the 3 gone/1 home schedule. EXCEPT! The Northeast had tons of stooopid weather and he’s not coming home this weekend, but next Thursday. Yet another reason to hate snow.
02. The doc tried me on Ambien again … this time, the new CR. It still totally doesn’t work. I was on a pill that worked except when it didn’t (hahahahahah ahem) Fine, some nights I just could not fall asleep. The past two nights I’ve been taking an ambien and one of the other pill (instead of two of the other) and I have had the worst sleep I’ve had in a year. The stuff must trigger nighttime ADD or something.
Swearz I sit up and scream “squirrel!”
03. I have options today and I really don’t know what to do.
- I can sit and knit and watch BBC shows
- I can try a cardio kickboxing class (except for the whole eyesight loss thingy)
- I can go workout on the machines and then do a PIYO class – they combine pilates and yoga
- I can go to the aqua class, but I’d have to leave in about an hour a half hour and I don’t think I’ve had enough coffee
- I can work on some yard stuff that HAS to be done and I know I shouldn’t do it, but a.) I can’t find a yard guy that isn’t addicted to something and can show up and b.) Texas just doesn’t have the time when he’s home. This stuff needs to be chopped before it turns green and starts growing again.
04. While I shared some facebook love above, I’m about to share some hate too. Can y’all stop with the stupid hoax postings? I reported someone this week because they clicked on some link and I kept getting tagged in weird photos that aren’t even me.
Yes, I’m one of those people that play the stoopid games, but what I’m amending my wanton ways and trying to stop posting the game stuff by 7 so my friends don’t have to see all that crap. I wish they would find an easy way that I could just post to the people who are just in my games list.
And people’s ignorance is all the more obvious over there. I seriously have to bite my fingers some days to keep from calling them idiots and showing them where to find the facts from reliable sources. Or the “if you’re really my friend you’ll repost this”. WTF is that?
♥ ♥ ♥
And now that I’ve crapped all over Love Thursday, I leave you with some love again. Skinny Porkchop and her new baby Murdoc. I’ll have to get better pics later. This was his first day home. He’s now 6 weeks old, they’re hand feeding him (the mother’s milk dried up – she had 11 puppies – and the vet recommended sending the puppies to their homes so they could be fed properly). He’s all head and legs and is a Great Dane.
Happy Thursday y’all!